Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 2" NYC Premiere

Meh! It's getting closer! I'm still having anxiety attacks and weird dreams that are all Harry Potter related. Although I'm pleased to announce I haven't cried since the world premiere. I guess my body is saving it's tears for Thursday night. Whatever, I don't want to think about it right now. What I want to think about are the outfits from last night's premiere in New York City. You guys. I'm in a pickle. I can't decide whether or not I like Emma Watson's Bottega Veneta gown. I mean, I think I do. I want to, I really do. But I'm just not sure. I like the bottom, it sort of reminds me of Belle's (from "Beauty and the Beast") infamous yellow gown. Alright, maybe I like this dress. I think the thing that's throwing me off is the color of the top half of the dress. It looks great on her, but the fact that the top of the dress is a different color and material than the bottom is weird to me. But I would like to draw attention to her makeup. It's kind of amazing. But can we just discuss this?... WHY and HOW is she so STUNNING? I can't get over it. It's so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment