Sunday, July 24, 2011

FYI

Okay, as seriously depressed as I am that Borders is closing (Honestly, I got teary eyed when I heard the news), I just thought I'd encourage you to visit them to pick up magazines (For 40% off!!!!) and fashion books (For 20% off!). I mean, I had to find a silver lining in there somewhere and picking up ELLE UK for $5.99 instead of $9.99 is as good as it gets. But seriously, go now before everyone takes the good ones. My recommendations: Glamour UK, Glamour, ELLE, ELLE UK, Harper's Bazaar, Harper's Bazaar UK, Teen Vogue (Well, only because it will practically be free), Marie Claire, Marie Claire UK, InStyle, Vogue, Vogue UK and Lucky. Just to name a few. And by a few, I mean I am subscribed to pretty much all of those. But seriously, go before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment