Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fashion Repeat(s)

OH. MY. LORD. You all know how much I absolutely LOATHE fashion repeats. Like, a whole lot. So naturally, I'm sure you know how excited I am that the same exact Bottega Veneta gown has made three appearances in the past seven days. Shall we?...
Emma Watson "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part II" NYC Premiere
Sarah Jessica Parker in Vogue August 2011
Olivia Wilde in Marie Claire August 2011
Alright, I guess I can't get TOO mad considering Emma Watson wore the dress earlier this week and THEN Marie Claire and Vogue released their August photo shoots. And I mean, the magazines came out at the same time, kinda, so it's not like they knew they were copying each other. Well, unless it was a "13 Going on 30" deal where a Vogue employee (or vice versa) is working for Marie Claire (or vice versa, keep up!). I don't know, it could happen. Anyways, I still don't like it. And if I'm being honest, I still like it best in Vogue. Let's just pray this doesn't show up ANYWHERE else.

No comments:

Post a Comment