Friday, July 8, 2011

ELLE August 2011

Am I think only one who 1. Thinks this came out really fast? I feel like I was just lusting over Emma Stone's July ELLE cover. Oh, how time flies. Or something else about time. 2. Has found a new celebrity couple potential? They are just SO good looking. Like, disgustingly good looking. Together and apart. But right now, mainly together. Granted, I'm probably not going to see "Friends with Benefits," mainly because I saw "No Strings Attached" and if you have eyeballs you know that these movies are the exact same thing. Hollywood is so silly nowadays. Like, if they wanted to be creative, Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake could like like, long-lost second-cousins who decide to be friends with benefits and then they're like "Oh no! This is too weird. But we love each other. But we're just having sex. But there are feelings involved. So many feelings! Waaaah." Because I feel like adding a creep factor may or may not make it more interesting. Or they could just copy a movie that was made less than a year ago. Same thing. This is why I don't write scripts. It's because they would suck. Anyway, now that I wrote up a synopsis to the worst movie ever, let's look at the pictures of Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake and then cry because 1. They're not together and 2. We will never be as pretty as them combined. Sad. Times.
These are my favorite. I'm also in love with her Tom Ford dress. Because you know how much I love me some black lace dresses and the green mixed in there makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment