Friday, June 17, 2011

Mariah Carey's Lollipop Splash: The Remix

EW. I'm not sure what's worse: The heinous name of Mariah Carey's fragrance? The absolute creepiness of the ad? Or the ugliness of the bottles? It's funny because I'm sure they're like $60 each, although they look like they could come in a set for $20. Okay, fine they're sold for $35 each, but I'm still not going to buy them. And I know for a fact that they don't smell very good considering Never Forget You evidently smells like jelly beans and golden peony, Vision of Love smells like French macaroons (NO! MY FAVORITE FOOD) and purple jasmine and Inseparable which smells like raspberry, mango, jasmine and orange flowers. That gives me a headache just thinking about. Ugh. Awful. Who came up with these concoctions?! These are (unfortunately) available next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment