Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lady Gaga

You guys... I'm starting to think celebrities read my blog. Or at least their stylists do or something because I've been heard! My words have been read, shared and obeyed! Lady Gaga's hair is gone! Temporarily, unfortunately, but it's what I wanted! The other day I talked about Lady Gaga's weird Fun Dip hair and then tonight she performed on the "Paul O'Grady Show," (Get this) BALD. She was BALD. Unfortunately I think she was trying to be all "symbolic" or "ironic" or something because evidently she was singing a song called "Hair" (Who names a song "Hair?" Nay, who sings a song solely based on hair? That's like singing a song about a cup, which the "Glee" cast did, by the way. It was funny then because they were joking, but I don't think this is a joke. I mean, I am laughing but that's because it's making me uncomfortable that her piano is covered in hair and her head is, well, not.) and in the middle of it put a shorter version of her Fun Dipped wig back on. I mean, what the what? I don't understand. I really, truly don't get it. All I know is that I hate it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment