Thursday, June 9, 2011

Manicure Manicure

Okay, I apologize for my painfully boring title. If you want to think of a cute one, be my guest. But in the mean time, I'mma talk about my manicure. I know last week I mentioned doing a black French tip manicure, but friends, by the time manicure day (Saturday) came, I had changed my mind for I was inspired. I was inspired by a picture I found on WeHeartIt.com. It's simple. Black with gold/bronze glitter on the tips. Evidently, this wasn't as easy for our manicurists as we first thought, I was still quite pleased with my results. I love new and interesting manicures. It keeps things fresh, right? Oh sweet heavens, that was embarrassing. I'm deeply sorry.
Ah, our beloved inspiration...
Let me start off by apologizing for the vampirey paleness of my skin, there's awful lighting in the nail salon, and my ugly hands. I have short fingers, there's nothing I can do about it. Believe me, I've looked into it. I went with OPI's lovely "Lincoln Park After Dark" and Sephora by OPI's "Only Gold For Me." Like I said, it's not perfect, but it's fun in person. I swear.
My cousin chose a light pink and then glitter. Her manicurist was a combination of a few colorful words, so hers didn't turn out exactly as planned, but they're still very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment