Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kristen Stewart

On Tuesday night, Kristen Stewart made an appearance at the 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Thankfully, and not surprisingly, she was not there to receive an award and I guess that means she didn't bother to try. Or is this her trying? I sure hope not because it just looks like the same Balmain dress she wore on Sunday night just a different color. Maybe she's really Aurora from "Sleeping Beauty" and maybe she has those fairy godmothers who have the ability (And sheer and utter talent) to change the color of a dress... Yep, that must be it because she does look very sleepy. You guys, I think I just solved the mystery that is Kristen Stewart. I think I deserve a prize of some sort. Moral of this: I think the dress is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment