Thursday, June 9, 2011

Leighton Meester & Vera Wang

Ugh. I love NOTHING more than waking up to new Leighton pictures. Seriously. Nothing. So naturally, I am very excited that she made an appearance today at Harrod's (A store I am determined to live in. I visited London in November and my friend and I spent a good 2 hours in there and I tried my first macaroon and bought Chanel nail polish. It was very eventful. I miss her. The only thing that would've made the trip better is an appearance from Leighton, but that's okay. I get to see her in 4 days. Oh, hello rambling...) to promote "Lovestruck." Now that I've made you read all that nonsense, let's talk about a couple things. 1. Her Vera Wang outfit. Loves it. A lot. 2. Her Brian Atwood shoes. I am obsessed with her shoe collection. Oh, to be her friend and have the same shoe size. That would be heavenly. 3. Her hair. I LOVE it. I think this is my favorite hairstyle thusfar. Agreed? She's practically glowing. How is she always so beautiful? It's ridiculous. I really love her more than I probably should. Vera Wang was also in attendance, because it's her perfume, but as much as I love my future wedding dress designer, when she's with Leighton I don't care as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment