Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kirsten Dunst

I adore everything about the Chanel Couture gown Kirsten Dunst wore to the closing ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival. Everything! Except, the shoes. Why, oh why, must celebrities (Or us commoners) wear black shoes with cream/silver/white/red/orange/yellow... You get where I'm going with this, I'm sure. Black shoes are tricky little diablos and must be worn carefully. What is most disappointing about this is that she could've had SO much fun with shoes for this outfit. I mean, silver sparkly shoes would've been perfection. I do really love the gown though, so I'm going to pretend that the shoes are silver instead of black. Because when you look at the dress, you start from the top and go "Oh, so pretty!" and then your eyes are automatically dragged down to the bottom where her black shoes steal the thunder. It's rude. Mm. That is all. Be careful with your black heels, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment