Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fashion Repeat

So, this fashion repeat is kind of ridiculous. I know what you're thinking, "But aren't all fashion repeats ridiculous, Erin?" Yes, yes they are. But they usually don't happen within 24 hours. Britney Spears made an appearance tonight at KIIS FM's Wango Tango in this red and silver dress. I was about to give her a round of applause for trying, but a thumbs down for the boots because, let's face it, they are just no. Then as I was going to post it, I realized that Kim Kardashian was spotted out in Miami just last night in, you guessed it, the same dress. You all know that I hate when things like this happen. I really, truly, honestly do. Ugh, come on ladies. But I have to admit that I am really proud of Britney for not only making an appearance, but also making a huge effort. The dress does look great on her, but unfortunately the boots are just killing the mood and Kim Kardashian has my vote. I still love you though, Brit Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment