Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miu Miu Fall 2011 RTW

When I first saw Miu Miu's Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection I was on the fence. I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to wear the apparel or whether or not I wanted to shove it in a closet somewhere and never look at it again. Fortunately, it is growing on me. The more I look at it, the more I actually like it. I do know that I like the World War II vibe of the collection. I love the late 30s and early 40s and I welcome anything inspired by that time period with loving arms. I also ADORE the structured silhouettes and huge shoulders. The one thing I am really confused about is the fur. I don't really understand that and you all know how much I love fur. So, if we just look past the random pieces of fur and focus on the cute and elegant side of this collection, I think we'll be okay. Here are my favorite looks.
Minus the cummerbund thing, I adore this entire look.
Oh, I love all of this as well. It's so stinkin' cute. Lord knows I will be stalking Miu Miu's store displays in a few months so that I can stand and stare at these outfits.
Yeah, no, I don't like these cummerbund things. They're very strange and I don't know anyone who could pull it off like this model. Granted, this model is as big as my arm, but still.
I need this entire outfit in my closet. I love every single thing about it. The hair! The sunglasses! The purse! The coat! I even love the shoes?...
I like the print, it's very Miu Miu, but I don't like the silhouette. It's very unflattering, no?
Look at the fur on the shoulders! Will Miuccia Prada please dress me?
I don't like the outfit, but LOOK AT THESE SHOES! Oh my. I love them.
I need these shoes in my life. All of the shoes are gorgeous actually. I am going to have to dedicate a post to fashion week's shoes in a bit.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment