Thursday, March 10, 2011

Emma Stone

Alright. I need to address a few things about this. I mean, I have so many questions and so many sassy comments, I don't know where to start. Let me start off by telling you that I truly adore Emma Stone, which makes this 10x more painful than it should be. So, yesterday Emma Stone attended the Louis Vuitton show during Paris Fashion Week in this hot mess. I don't even know what it's supposed to be! It's SO ugly. One side looks boring and blah and the other side looks like the old curtains I had in my bathroom. My sister and I burned them as soon as we could because they were just that bad. And her hair? Okay, fine. Her hair is okay. But the "dress." The "dress." I have to give it quotation marks because I am legitimately puzzled by it. All of it. I hate it. I hate it so incredibly much. Why, oh why, are you doing this to me, Emma? Why?...

No comments:

Post a Comment