Monday, January 3, 2011

Teen Vogue February 2011

Remember when I said Kendall and Kylie Jenner graced the cover of Teen Vogue's February issue? Yeah, well they don't. Lucy Hale does. I really like Lucy Hale, I am rooting for her to be the next "it" girl, so I'm glad it's her instead of the Kardashian sisters' little sisters. I blame the internet for misinforming me. I really like Lucy's cover shoot actually. I love the scenery, it is beautiful. Although it kind of reminds me of Selena Gomez's cover shoot for their June/July 2009 cover. But I liked that one as well, so it's okay. And plus, this shoot is totally what I was talking about when I said that for the February shoot they should do something cute with couples for Valentine's Day, etc. And guess what? They did. It's like one mind.
I love her pants. This picture is a little awkward though, but that's okay. They should've used her real boyfriend, for he is super cute. But I respect the fact that she isn't talking about him. We all know how troublesome that can be. *cough* Demi and Joe? *cough*

1 comment:

  1. Great collection you have here. I love the colors too. By the way, you might want to get some of these branded and latest fashion collection for less. Check out our facebook site and be trendy and savvy. Thanks and more power!

    ReplyDelete