Monday, January 3, 2011

Glamour February 2011

You guys, I honestly have a gift. Just today I was thinking "Oh yay! New magazines are coming out, I can't wait to see who is on ______ (insert name of a fashion magazine there)." And what do you know? Glamour has their February cover girl photos up already. Kim Kardashian graces the cover of Glamour's February issue and eh. I mean, obviously, I can think of like, 20 different celebrities that could've taken her spot, but she does look gorgeous, as always. I must say that I am glad that Glamour doesn't recycle their cover girls as often as Vogue, InStyle, etc. One thing that is really bothering me about this shoot though is the fact that they stuck with the same bland color as the background for every shot. With the exception of the cover, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment