Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Oh, so many celebrities came out to the 2010 CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America)/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards and they looked wonderful. Not only that, but Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were there. Happy day!
Leighton Meester looks like a little girl. I just want to put her in my pocket and take her home. I don't know if I necessarily like her Prabal Gurung dress though. The right side is too high for my liking. And I kind of wish she did something with her hair. A high bun or low bun would've helped. I don't know about this one, Leighton. I don' t know.
Are you kidding me, Blake Lively? How many times do I need to tell celebrities NOT TO WEAR WHITE UNDERWEAR UNDER BLACK CLOTHES on the red carpet?! I swear, you'd think she would've known that... And I don't even like her Chanel dress. This whole thing is not working out for me.
'Ello Edward. You are looking dapper. I like you but I do not like your jacket.
Oh oh oh. The Chanel dress Carey Mulligan wore last night is wonderful. I mean, mind you, it does slightly remind me of a fruit roll up, but I think the color is wonderful on her.
Kim Kardashian looks wonderful in this Zac Posen gown.
I love the fur and the bags, I hate the rest of the outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment