Monday, June 21, 2010

Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are still in Europe promoting "Eclipse," and today they happened to be in Sweden for a Twilight fan event. I am continually surprised by and proud of Kristen's recent outfit choices and I want to like this Zac Posen dress, but I don't really. I don't know why. I mean, I know I am one out of only a handful of people who has actually liked her whole "all black for Eclipse" thing she's been doing, but I don't like this switch up. The LA premiere is on Thursday though, so I am hoping she'll redeem herself by then. But overall, I have been pleasantly surprised with her dresses. Oh, and please don't judge me, for this was the best picture I could find to show her whole dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment