Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010 White House Correspondents’ Dinner

I want to be famous. I want to be invited to the White House. And I want to hang out with J. Biebs, the Jonas Brothers and Kim Kardashian, to name a few.
Two things. 1. I still want to keep Justin Bieber as my pet. I want to kiss his cheek and put him in my pocket. 2. Kim Kardshian looked AMAZING last night. Like, really, really beautiful. Her dress is slowly but surely growing on me.
Everyone is talking about Michelle Obama's Prabal Gurung gown, so let's talk about it too. I really, really, really like it. It's very First Lady-esque. Her outfits are always so elegant, I admire that.
I really don't like Jessica Alba's Marios Schwab gown. That's all. I just don't like it.
Scarlett Johansson's Miu Miu dress is really unflattering, which is unfortunate because you KNOW how much I absolutely love this color. I'm not one to start a "baby bump" rumor, but this would be a great coverup dress if she is, in fact, pregnant with husband, Ryan Reynolds', baby. Lucky girl.
Jessica Simpson SERIOUSLY needs to learn how to dress for her new shape. I mean, this Carolina Herrera dress is better than previous red carpet outfits, but it's not what I would've picked for her.
Demi Lovato looked sunning last night. I love her dress, I love her makeup, I love her hair and I love her boyfriend. (Via DemiLovatoWeb.com)
Even though I really liked Demi Lovato's dress and Kim Kardashian looked stunning, Anna Kendrick's Elie Saab gown is to die for. I am obsessed with the color and I am obsessed with the embellishments. If only I could find a picture of her whole dress. But this will do, for now.

1 comment:

  1. i just have to say this... is it just me or does it look like Jessica Simpson has one boob that is significant bigger than the other????

    ReplyDelete