Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Top 5 Favorite Dresses

Today, whilst in the shower, I was thinking about all of my favorite dresses. (I know what you're thinking: 1. Seriously? In the shower? Yes, I think of weird things in the shower. What else am I supposed to do? It's boring in there. 2. ALL of your favorites? No, silly. I'm getting there...) So, I decided to narrow it down to just five. I promise you that I have millions more, but for now, here are the lucky five that have been on my mind all day.
Yeah. Right. Like you didn't see this coming... I am truly in love with this Christian Dior dress.
Again, not a surprise. Lea Michele's Oscar de la Renta gown has my heart.
You think Audrey Hepburn and you automatically think of what? Uh huh, the black dress. THE black dress. I recently heard the quote "A movie makes the clothes and the clothes make a movie" or something to that extent, and that's totally true. Because seriously, who doesn't love the classic Givenchy dress?
Yes, Belle from "Beauty & the Beast" and no, I'm not ashamed. This has been my favorite movie since forever and I will always and forever be in love with Belle's yellow gown. It's gorgeous. And the Beast (post-beastliness) is quite the hunk.
Their Marchesa gowns tie. I love them both too much to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment