Sunday, May 3, 2015

Glamour UK June 2015

Let's face it. Taylor Swift and I are long lost soul sisters. We just are. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind we would get along perfectly in real life. We have a lot in common (Not just including her long list of ex-lovers... I only wish they were my ex-lovers. But hey, I can dream.) and we could have cat/friend dates. If that's not perfect, then I honestly don't know what is. My BFF graces the cover of Glamour UK's June issue looking flawless, as per usual. I adore her hair and the black and white vibes of the shoot. She can do no wrong in my book. Also, I know I'm a broken record, but European magazines are always just a little better than American magazines. This just proves my point.
This dress looks like the paper snowflakes we made in elementary school. For that I love it even more. 
Girlfriend is all about those crop tops and they agree with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment