Saturday, March 9, 2013

Harper's Bazaar April 2013

Oh snaps, I'm kind of, most definitely, almost, totally in love with Harper's Bazaar's April issue. Selena Gomez graces the cover  and I could not be more delighted if I tried. Truly and honestly! I mean, you guys, these pictures actually have me hoping for spring and summer. I mean, I mostly want new clothes, so any excuse is a good excuse, but still. Also, let's talk about how absolutely stunning Selena looks throughout all her pictures. She is truly working it and trying to break out of the Disney Channel mold. Get in line, lady. 
I think her dress is doing some weird things, pattern-wise, and don't particularly care for it but she looks stunning. 
You know I usually have a problem with subscriber's covers but I'm actually obsessed with this one. 
I mean, yeah, this Prada outfit looks like a folded up napkin you get at a wedding or a fancy restaurant, but she's kind of owning it.
Literally, STUNNING.

1 comment:

  1. For newest information you have to pay a visit world wide web and on world-wide-web I found
    this website as a best web page for newest updates.

    Here is my website comprar christian louboutin

    ReplyDelete