Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grammy Awards 2013

Cue the overdramatic eye rolls here. You all know how much I loathe the Grammy Awards. I say it every year and I'll say it every year until I die. I can't help it, you know. I also think it's funny that all the guests received a "strict" dress code, but none of them followed it. For that, I laugh and applaud them at the same time. Ugh, the Grammy's are the worst.
Well, Rihanna wins best dressed. Hands down. I adore this Azzedine Alaia dress, which appears to be pretty conservative for Ri Ri but apparently there was some nipple action going on. (It was cold.) Also, I adore her hair like this. And I'm just going to pretend that she didn't bring Chris Brown as a date because, well, you know. That's actually not even a little bit okay. Real talk.
I love Alexa Chung's Red Valentino dress. It's so cute and so her, but I actually love it a tiny bit.
Okay, don't hate me, but I LOVE Florence Welch's Givenchy gown. Yes, she looks like a sparkly dinosaur/woman trapped in a fruit roll-up, but I am kind of obsessed. The color is perfect. Everything is perfect.
I have an absolute undying love for Natasha Bedingfield. I really like her gown, I just don't like the shoes. I feel like they should've been nude, yes? Yes.
Of course Taylor Swift wore white. Of course. I like everything about the J Mendel dress except for the T across her chest. It's weird. It's grabbing my attention and I'm not happy about it. Her hair is cute though!
Well someone, ahem Kelly Rowland, decided against the rules of the Grammy dress code. This Georges Chakra Couture gown is cray.
This was my least favorite dressed of the night. Jennifer Lopez just you know, yeah. I don't even know. This Anthony Vaccarello dress is horrid. As is her supes tight bun. I'm really not happy with it.
I don't like Carrie Underwood's Roberto Cavalli dress. I want to, I should, but I really don't. What is wrong with me?!
I think Beyoncé actually, surprisingly, rocked this Osman jumpsuit. I mean, usually I would be like "Uh, what now? Shut it down." but it's working for some reason. Don't question me, please. I'm not ready to talk about it.
I know the point of Katy Perry's Gucci gown is to look at her boobs, but like, that's ALL I can look at. It's becoming distracting.  
I have yet to discuss Justin Timberlake's return, but I am SO FREAKING EXCITED. I CANNOT. I mean, he's back, you guys. He. Is. Back. And better than ever, I might add. Plus, his whole suit and tie situation is really working in his favor. I've never been so jealous of Jessica Biel...
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment