Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ELLE March 2013

Yep, lots of Taylor Swift happening on the blog today. Haters gonna hate. And she has a lot of haters, believe you me. So, with that being said, she graces the cover of ELLE's March issue and I actually really like what's going on. Well, for the most part. I mean, am I ever fully happy with an editorial?
Her bangs look weird.
I am never a fan of subscriber issues. Like, ever. I miss the days when we got the real covers.
I love absolutely EVERYTHING about what's happening here. This Oscar de la Renta outfit is so perfect I'm dying. Also, yes to her top knot. And yes to the spring-y-ness. This circle in the back reminds me of Emma Stone's ELLE shoot though. Quite familiar, you know?
 No? This is the biggest no of the shoot. No to everything.
Rachel Zoe, is that you?

No comments:

Post a Comment