Monday, February 4, 2013

85th Academy Awards Nominees Luncheon

THE ACADEMY AWARDS ARE SERIOUSLY SO CLOSE, YOU GUYS. I can almost smell them. Okay, that's not true, but like, you know. I am pretty sure that's a saying?... Anyway, to make Oscar season even more exciting, two of my favorite actresses are nominated. To honor the lovely nominees, the Academy threw a luncheon for them and we have one huge hit and one gigantic miss. Well, you'll see.
Jessica Chastain is continuing to stay in my heart. Everything about this look, from head to toe, is so wonderful. I adore it. Also, let's talk about how much I love this Erdem dress. Because, I love it a lot.
Jennifer Lawrence is also staying in my heart, but not with her outfits, because I mean... Look at this hot mess. It's not great, you guys. First off, it looks like a towel. Second, I HATE black shoes with white dresses. It's just not good. I am so upset by this. I'm actually personally offended. But it's okay, J Law, I know it's not entirely your fault.
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment