Thursday, January 3, 2013

InStyle UK February 2013

Ah, precious Jessica Chastain graces the cover of InStyle UK's February issue and I am actually loving every shot from the shoot. It's so great. She looks stunning, as always, and I am surprisingly loving all the Spring looks right now. By "surprisingly" I mean, I really love Christmas and I'm having a hard time seeing it go. But put Jessica Chastain in some cute florals and fun silhouettes and I'm down.
 LOOK AT HER FACE. It's so pretty.
This skirt was my favorite piece from the Christian Dior Spring 2013 Ready-to-Wear Collection a few months ago. I'm glad it got it's time to shine (literally) on my favorite person.
 This may or may not be (but definitely is) my favorite.
How does she look this good laying down? I don't actually understand it.
Ugh, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment