Sunday, January 6, 2013

Glamour February 2013

Okay, okay, okay. I know this is against my usual "Zooey Deschanel ugh *eye roll*" thing, but Zooey Deschanel graces the cover of Glamour's February issue and I like it. Yes, I know, I know. So out of the norm, I don't want to talk about it. Only, I do. I always want to talk about it. Glamour has done their usual over-the-top editing with their pictures again, but it's just really cute and I don't even know, okay? I mean, I'm not sure why they have farm animals running amuck, but the goat/horse/creature (I don't know animals, okay?) is just cute enough to make me okay with it. Sometimes I don't even understand myself.
I actually can't tell what animal this is, so I'm not sure what that says about me as a person. But I really like this Balmain dress. So do with that what you will.
Give me this John Rocha bustier and Rochas skirt or give me death. Maybe not death actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment