Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cosmopolitan March 2013

Okay, I know I say it every dang time I write about Cosmopolitan, but I really hate them. I won't get into detail this time, but there are reasons. So, Miley Cyrus graces the cover of their March issue and I'm not completely hating it. I mean, I am because it's Cosmo and I really miss her hair, but it actually looks really great here. Also, her bod is rockin' (Translation: I can't stop staring at her boobs. It's slightly unsettling). Sigh.
My favorite excerpt from this interview thusfar is when she's talking about Liam, her hot dang fine fiancé (Yep, I said "hot dang fine") and the first sentence is "I'll literally look at him and be like 'You are hot, dear God!'" Ugh, this girl. I love her.
This is not a great pose for anyone, Mileybird.

No comments:

Post a Comment