Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cosmopolitan February 2013

Ugh. Here's another "Cosmopolitan is the worst ever ever ever" post. First off, let me start by saying that Julianne Hough is pretty stinkin' adorable. Second, Valentine's Day is cute. I don't necessarily love the day itself, but I love everything that goes with it, from pink hearts to heart shaped candies to cheesy Valentine's Day cards to magazine covers. It's the best. Now, with all that being said, Cosmo's February cover with Julianne Hough is actually the worst. I don't know what I hate most. "Try the Sex Diet?" "I'm Marrying My Gay Best Friend?" Her plastic jacket? Her horrible outfit? The arrow stabbing her in the head? Nope yep, the correct answer is all of the above. THIS IS THE WORST. Okay, let me try to be positive... I like her... Hair. And her face. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment