Thursday, December 6, 2012

W Magazine January 2013

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yep, just one exclamation point was sufficient there. Gosh, I am so excited about this. Jessica Chastain (As mentioned the other day) graces the cover of W Magazine's January issue and I clearly could not be more excited if I tried. I'm so happy about this. It's their art issue, which I love. She has been placed in pieces of art and I'm just tickled. Oh creative editorials, why are you so rare?
 She has 4 covers and this is my favorite. Ugh, obsessed.
This is my second favorite cover. I'm allowed to have more than one favorite, okay? OKAY? Okay.
 
I mean, you have to admit that it's kind of cool that one cover is a painting by Chantal Joffe. Yeah, I don't know who that is either, but still. Principle. It's cool.
 Nope, yep, still having a heart attack over this. It's so wonderful.
This reminds me of Coco Rocha's Flare photoshoot a couple years ago with the chalkboard wall. I love it. Also, her makeup looks STUNNING here.
This Versace gown is gorgeous. Her legs also look great, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment