Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vogue January 2013

Vogue has been anything BUT interesting to me as of late, but thankfully they have decided to start 2013 with a seriously great covergirl. Gwen Stefani, that is. She looks absolutely flawless on the cover of their January issue. The shoot is short, at least so far, but her band joins her and I mean, that's so great, right? Right. I'm at sort of a loss for words, but I really just want to hang out with Gwen Stefani. Although, honesty time, I think she'd really intimidate me and I'd end up just staring at her and asking if I could touch her perfect skin. This is why I don't mingle with celebrities, you guys. Not because I can't get to them, it's that when I do I turn into a weirdo. I don't want to talk about it. (Only, you know I do. I love talking about celebrity encounters). Fingers seriously crossed that Anna Wintour and co. keeps this up. I can't handle bad covers anymore.
Seriously, her skin is perfect. Also, I want this blazer like, yesterday. It's my dream.
I'm even okay with the hat. I don't want to talk about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment