Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"Les Mis" London Premiere

EEK. This is something I am very much looking forward to. The London premiere of "Les Miserables" was today and the outfits that walked the red carpet were somewhat of a head scratcher. Well, you'll see. Shall we?
Okay Anne Hathaway. I have something good to say and something bad to say. Let's start with the good. Good: Your hair and your makeup is flawless. I'm excited about that situation. Bad: This Givenchy dress is kind of a hot mess. Someone described it as your upper-half being stuck in a bubble. I'd have to say I agree. I really don't like it.
Now, Amanda Seyfried on the other hand... I love everything about this. I adore this Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere dress. I like the over-the-top ruffle and I'm kind of obsessed with the neckline of this dress. It's so so pretty. Her flowy hair just tops it all off too. I don't like her shoes, but like, what are you gonna do, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment