Thursday, December 6, 2012

ELLE January 2013

Mrs. Justin Timberlake graces the cover of ELLE's January issue and as mad as I am at Jessica Biel (For marrying Justin Timberlake, of course.) I do really like everything about this. She poses with top designers from Giambattista Valli to Jean Paul Gaultier to Christian Louboutin. Ah this is my dream. Although, if I am dreaming about being photographed with designers, I just want Karl Lagerfeld to be in all the pictures with me. Because if I am still dreaming, we are the best of friends.
She has so much hair, but I like it. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THESE POSITIVE FEELINGS TOWARDS HER.
 I still don't like her bangs though.
This Giambattisa Valli tweed embroidered top and shorts should be hated by me, but I love them? I'm still not understanding my positive feelings, you guys.
While Azzedine Alaia is like, kinda creeping on her, this bra and skirt is kind of amazing. I want it. Well, okay I want the body to wear this, and then the chance. You know?
What else would you expect from JPG, you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment