Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blair Waldorf

Okay. If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or are one of my few Facebook friends, you know that Monday, December 17, 2012 was a tough day for me. Yes, "Gossip Girl" ended after 6 years. 6 super dramatic and somehow equally lovely years. Now, in an attempt not to be that girl, because I am 22 years old after all, I am having some serious withdrawals. I may or may not have cried a few times throughout the episode because 6 years is a long time and also, I mean, Blair Waldorf. You all know of my deep and utter infatuation with everything Leighton Meester/Blair Waldorf. She is the most perfect TV character ever written (Besides Chandler Bing from "Friends," obviously. Yep, I'm a nineties baby. Don't even worry about it.) and I relate to her in more ways than I want to admit. I'm not AS much of an evil genius, nor do I have actual minions or a lot of money and headbands, but her bitchiness translates into an inner confidence and I mean, I relate in that way. So, without being too rambly (And without giving too much away from the season finale, if you do care. Which, you probably don't.) she finally got married to her ultimate soulmate. I am so honored and excited that the last time I'll ever write about Blair Waldorf will be about her wedding dress. It was a stunning light blue Elie Saab dress topped with a gorgeous diamond headband. I mean, it just makes sense for her, you know? Okay, you don't know. But believe you me, it does. This is perfect. I need to stop rambling because the more I ramble, the more emotional I get and the sadder that makes me. So many feelings right now. In the most Blair Waldorf-esque manner, I'd like to request some macaroons to cry over. Pronto.
(Via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment