Sunday, November 4, 2012

"On the Road" AFI Screening

Amy Adams and Kristen Stewart came out to the screening of their new movie "On the Road" last night at the Chinese Theatre (One of my favorite theatres, just in case you were curious.) and as much as it pains me to say the following things, they are true. 1. I will be seeing this movie. I don't want to talk about. Only, I probably will because I like talking about movies. 2. I have no complaints about either of these outfits, which is a shock considering Kristen Stewart was in attendance. Anyway, shall we?
Now, I'm aware of the fact that Amy Adams was in "Enchanted" and that I have a problem separating movies and reality, BUT I think that was the most perfect casting ever because she is such a princess. I'm convinced. Also, this Dolce & Gabbana dress is kind of perfect and princess-y. Although, I feel like someone wore this recently and I cannot figure it out. Ugh. Whatever. Now I'm rambling, as always.
Okay. I have a problem. I'm oddly and weirdly (Same thing, it's for emphasis. Ignore me.) intrigued by whatever Kristen Stewart is wearing. Are the pants a little unflattering? SURE. But, despite the fact that it appears to be a crop top, I like it. I know, I'm upset by my findings as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment