Monday, November 12, 2012

Kristen Stewart

Finally, the Los Angeles premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" (Like could we not have shortened that name though?) has arrived. By "finally" I mean "IT'S ALMOST OVER!" Now, let's talk about Kristen Stewart real quick. She. Looked. Stunning. I'm actually really pleasantly surprised. That is, until I get to the bottom of this gorgeous Zuhair Murad gown. The see-thru aspect of it is just no. Would it be so hard for a lining? Honestly, would it? Yeah, I didn't think so. But like, her hair and her makeup is so perfect that it's hard to be mad. And her newest accessory, the smile, is throwing me off, but I don't hate it. Please keep it up, KStew. I know how much you love letting us down, but let's just try? You can ruin your "On the Road" press tour if you want.
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment