Monday, November 19, 2012

American Music Awards 2012

Y'all know I hate me some music awards. They are just really, really awful. But, the American Music Awards were last night and well, I just have to talk about them because I am me afterall and there were some pretty dresses. Some being the keyword in this situation.
This is the best Taylor Swift has looked in awhile. I love this look from head to toe. Her hair looks great, her makeup is flawless, her Zuhair Murad dress is stunning and I'm also having a love affair with her shoes. I have nothing bad to say about this. It's perfect and my favorite look of the night. Defs.
If we look past Ginnifer Goodwin's awkward pose, let's talk about her super cute Oscar de la Renta dress. I have come to really love it.
Speaking of love, I love Jennifer Morrison's Abed Mahfouz dress. It's a little bit wonderful, no?
OH MY GOSH. This is horrible. I actually kind of hate Jordin Sparks' Etro dress. It's just actually the worst though.
Lucy Hale dresses so incredibly boring, I don't understand why. I feel like she has a lot more potential, so that just makes me sad. 
 No.
I appreciate Ke$ha's efforts, but I actually don't like this. I love her hair and makeup, she looks so clean and unglittery (It's a thing, don't worry about it.) but the dress doesn't fit her well and don't even get me started on her shoes. No. Shut that down. I love you, Ke$ha.
I want Gwen Stefani's hair and Balmain blazer right now, please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment