Sunday, October 14, 2012

Miley Cyrus

Mileybird made an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Friday and as much as I actually hate to admit this, I am finding nothing wrong with her little outfit. She is totally working this Anthony Vaccarello bustier and don't even get me started on how obsessed I am with this Moschnio skirt. Like, oh my crap. It's so fun! I'm even okay with her red shoes. I don't know. I am, however, having some major problems with her hair. I just hate it so much? I honestly, truthfully, feel betrayed by Miley Cyrus. I feel like this haircut was her way of saying "I don't love you as much as you love me, Erin Brady." Because, obviously, my name was the first name to pop into her head during her horrifying haircut session. I mean, I'm sure that's not true, but it's a little comforting. It's just a rough time in my life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment