Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kim Kardashian

Heaven knows I love me a Kardashian, but sometimes I don't understand them. Kim Kardashian Tweeted "I LOVE this outfit! Why do I always dress cooler when my bf is in town!?" Okay, well, no. Like, do you dress cooler when Kanye is in town, Kim? DO YOU? Because judging by this leather diaper situation going on, I'm going to say no, no you do not. This is not cool. This is the opposite of dressing cool. It's heinous. I actually have no words. Don't get me wrong, I am ALL for Kim's new style and her new relationship (LONG LIVE KIMYE) but if she continues to dress like this and/or think that she's actually dressing better with him in her life, then we are going to have to have a talk, little miss. Shut this down. Shut this down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment