Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Alison Brie

Okay, this post will most likely turn into a long ramble about how mad I am at NBC for delaying (yet again) the final season of "Community." I mean, yes, I want it to last as long as possible (#sixseasonsandamovie) but I also want it right now. I can't wait any longer. I don't understand why NBC loathes the show so much. Maybe the ratings aren't "top notch," (That's how I picture the NBC executives talking about ratings. Aka. That's how I picture Jack Donaghy talking about ratings. Same thing.) but the show is just SO good. SO good. Last season they dedicated an entire episode to "Law & Order." It was the most perfect thing I think I've ever seen. Okay. Okay. I'm done. I just really miss it, okay? Anyway, Alison Brie, who stars in "Community," (Obviously. I told you this had a point to it.) is featured in NYLON Guys' November issue looking just gorgeous, as always. She is so great, I want to be friends with her. I also want her hair. It's a little bit perfect, no? Yes. Yes is the answer you were looking for. Always "yes" when dealing with Alison Brie. So, to sum this up, I love "Community," I'm mad at NBC, I think NBC executives look like Alec Baldwin and say things like "top notch" and I want to be friends with Alison Brie. 
 This is my favorite. Everything about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment