Saturday, September 15, 2012

W Magazine October 2012

I am just going to warn you that from now on, every Jennifer Lawrence post will be a letter asking her to be my Best Friend Forever And Ever (BFFEA, for short. Or long. I feel that's more confusing. C'est la vie.) because I am just so intrigued by her as a person. I just finished watching some of her newest interviews and I cannot. We would be the best of friends. I am now 100% sure of it. She graces the cover of W Magazine's October issue and it's just so weird and out-there that I kind of can't get enough. The shoot is infested (in a good way) with birds and I can't stop staring at it. Like, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact that I've always wanted to hold a white peacock in my arms. And by "I've always wanted to" I mean, "I just now realized that is going on my bucket list." So I am a little dramatic. What's new, honestly?
So very Black Swan, I just haven't figured out how I really feel about it quite yet though.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE I AM SO OBSESSED I COULD THROW UP. I told you I was dramatic. Leave me alone. I just love this. I love this Alexander McQueen ostrich feather dress too. Gimme!
This is going on my bucket list right now. I can't even begin to describe my love/interest in this picture. Like, she's hugging a bird, for goodness' sake.
This Vivienne Westwood dress is also perfect. Werk it, gurl.
So about this Prabal Gurung gown. I need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment