Friday, September 21, 2012

Harper's Bazaar October 2012

Harper's Bazaar is just so good this year, my dearest friends. (That's you!) Kate Hudson graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar's October issue and I kind of love it a lot actually. I mean, I'm not sure what she's promoting ("Glee?" I mean, evidently people still watch it. Who knew, right?) but she looks flawless. Bible, she's never looked better. Maybe I need to get knocked up and then it will inspire me to work out and I'll end up looking like her. Or like, maybe that's not such a good idea. Whatever, ignore me and let's drool over Kate Hudson's gorgeousness.
These are my favorite. See what I'm saying? Flawless. Also, someone give me this Chanel coat, please?
I'd also like this Dior dress, please? My half-birthday is October 28. It's like, totally a thing, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment