Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blair Waldorf

I love Blair Waldorf. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I ADORE Blair Waldorf and shun all those who disagree. I shun as Blair Waldorf would, because, you see, I feel Blair Waldorf (Along with a majority of my favorite TV characters - Chandler Bing, Marshall Eriksen, Rachel Green, etc.) is like a mentor to me. I've never had a real big sister, so I've had to rely on Blair Waldorf to help me out. I mean, yes, sure, she's only been in my life since 2007, but still. We've gone through a lot together. I can't tell you how many times I've repeated over-and-over again in my head "I am Blair Waldorf, Blair Waldorf is me" before going on a date (Ha, by date I mean talking to people of the opposite sex.) or walking into the bank to yell at people, chic-ly of course. She is so wise and so perfect. SO with that being said, I am seriously broken hearted over this little situation. Now, I know that "Gossip Girl" is ending, but that is no excuse for The CW to cut their wardrobe budget in half. I mean, what is even going on? I feel betrayed by my favorite fictional BFF. This is horrid. She is wearing gloves and lounge pants, people. GLOVES AND LOUNGE PANTS. I am just so hurt by this. Why? Why is this happening? Ugh, I'm gonna go drown myself in ice coffee now, if you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment