Saturday, August 4, 2012

Men's Health September 2012

You know me, it is rare that I write about men's magazines because they are so incredibly boring and it is even MORE rare that I write about health magazines because it just makes me feel bad about myself, of course. BUT I am making an exception here with Men's Health's September issue, for it features Liam Hemsworth. I think it would be a sin, as a blogger, and as a woman with eyeballs and ovaries, if I passed this up. So, alas, here we are. He is so pretty, I want to cry! Miley Cyrus is one lucky woman.
Thor? Thor is that you? Just kidding. It's just Gale. You know, the prettier Liam Hemsworth is getting, the harder it is going to be for me to keep (silently) shouting "TEAM PEETA" when I watch "The Hunger Games." (Which comes out on DVD and BluRay August 18. No big deal. There are digital billboards on Beverly Blvd. and La Brea updating everyday with a countdown. Like I need reminding. Puh-lease, Los Angeles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment