Monday, August 13, 2012

Jessica Chastain

I'm definitely girl crushing over here a little (lot) bit. Jessica Chastain came out to the screening of "Lawless" in New York City tonight and I am thisclose to crying and thisclose to overreacting (Oh, is it too late?) because I am so in love with everything about this. She looked stunning in this vintage Yves Saint Laurent dress. I love it. I love it so much. It has kind of an 80s Prom vibe to it, but I like that? And her hair is perfect and her makeup is subtle. Oh, it's so good. Although, I could live without the chunky colorful bracelet because that definitely gives it an 80s Prom vibe. C'est la vie. I am going to ask, that as my future BFF, she continues to wow me for the duration of "Lawless" press. Thanks, Jessica. You're the best.
(Via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment