Monday, July 16, 2012

Vogue August 2012

YES. Vogue is shutting it down recently. Well, okay, they aren't, but first Emma Stone and now Marion Cotillard... I'm okay with this. I am so okay with this. Of course, nothing will ever top her last Vogue cover because that was one of my favorite ones. Oh, Marion, you are the best. I mean, sure, the shoot is kind of dark and Fall-y (It's a thing) but she's just so pretty.
I love this. Her eyes are piercing into my soul. She is totally wearing velvet though and that is something I hate. Obviously.
Okay, velvet is actually all over this shoot, which is disgusting. BUT this (velvet) Burberry Prorsum coat is incredible. This is my favorite picture.
EW WHAT IS THIS OH MY GOSH I CAN'T. I hate this Ralph Lauren Collection suit. The velvet is horrid, but I do like her pose. She's fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment