Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rolling Stone August 2012

Justin Bieber is on the cover of Rolling Stone's latest August issue and okay, let's have some real talk right now. I don't know if it's just the fact that the little Biebs is legal now or something, but he's been looking quite attractive. In an "I kinda want to kiss you right now on the mouth" kind of way and not an "I want to pinch your cheeks" kind of way. It's a nice change, I won't argue that. Unfortunately, this cover is not portraying any of the "I kinda want to kiss you right now on the mouth" stuff I just referred to. It's awkward and it's legitimately making me uncomfortable. I don't know what it is about the cover, (Maybe it's the wife beater? Because the hair is fantastic.), but I don't really want it looking at me anymore. The rest of the pictures are good though, it's just the cover. BUT sidenote, his newest album is actually like, really good. It's super catchy and upbeat and I have most definitely been blasting it with the windows rolled down on my way to LA. I mean, it's not the weirdest thing you can see on the 101, now is it? No, that's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment