Thursday, July 26, 2012

Marie Claire UK September 2012

Gosh, can you believe that the September issues are starting to come out? This is madness. Next thing you know, it will be Christmas. Okay, maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit. I just really want Christmas to be here, I was not made for the 80 degree heat we've been experiencing. It's ridiculous. Anyway, enough about me and my hot flashes, the stunning Rachel Weisz graces the cover of Marie Claire UK's September issue and I love it? Actually, scratch the question mark. I am confident in my like of this shoot. She looks gorgeous in every single picture and her hair is so luscious. I want to comb it. The clothes are not wowing me, but c'est la vie. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can't have everything perfect in a photoshoot. I mean, clearly.
 SERIOUSLY with this hair right now? I'm obsessed.
I feel like I should hate this because it's real unflattering, but I don't?...
I do hate this. The bottom half of the dress is just no.
Okay, honestly, she's stunning. And of course the outfit I like the most is cut off. Why do you hate me, Marie Claire UK?

1 comment: