Saturday, July 14, 2012

Leighton Meester for Lovestruck Floral Rush

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Leighton Meester overload freak out obsession time. Leighton, I love you, come back into my life. I've missed you. The Duchess of my Heart's ad for Vera Wang's new fragrance Lovestruck Floral Rush was debuted a couple days ago (I know, I missed it, I can't even express the disappointment I feel right now.) and I love it. I love everything about it. She looks stunning and this dress is, of course, amazing. The new fragrance will be released next month and has hints of champagne, pink peppercorn, apricot blossom, passion flower, marigold, white freesia and cashmere woods, evidently. That sounds amazing. I hope this one doesn't make me sneeze. I had to return Lovestruck because everytime I wore it, I started sneezing. It was a really dark time in my life, I don't want to talk about it.
(Via Chuck & Blair)*

*I really wish the watermark was gone though. So tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment