Sunday, July 1, 2012

Katy Perry

Katy Perry was in Australia for the premiere of her new movie yesterday and I am having a lot of mixed feelings about this. To be honest, when I first saw it I gasped (to no one) because she looks gorgeous. Her hair is great, her makeup is even better and I am lusting after her shoes. Unfortunately, this Versace dress makes her look like a snake who has just shed it's skin. Or something. You know, the creepy thing snakes leave behind when they make new skin, scales? I don't know. I never paid much attention to snakes because I think they are slimy and gross (Although I do like to pretend I know Parseltongue when someone brings up the subject of snakes, because I'm a nerd and sometimes I think I'm funny.) but last time I checked, this is what that looks like. Right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment