Saturday, July 14, 2012

iSanctuary

Okay, I know I am usually gushing over Leighton Meester and Jessica Chastain, telling KStew to be happy about her life, asking Jennifer Lawrence to be my best friend or informing "real people" to stop wearing hideous clothes, but not this time. One of my sweetest little friends works for iSanctuary, a non-profit which sells handmade jewelry from survivors of human trafficking, and I decided to share. I MEAN, this is so great. And to top it off, it's stinkin' cute. The jewelry is wonderful and I'm dying over the stationary. Make sure to check out their website and their Facebook page while you're at it.
This Barbed Wire Brass Bangle is my favorite.
I also really love this Athena Brass Necklace.
Oh, and here's a cute little diagram explaining the reasoning behind it and such. I love this. I love this idea so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment